Phytochemicals mean”Plant chemicals.” The scientist has identified thousands of different phytochemicals.
You can find them in vegetables, fruits, beans, whole grains, nuts, and seeds. Eating a lot of plant food rich in phytochemicals may help to prevent at least one in every five cases of cancer.
It will also help to prevent heart disease. Phytochemicals functions are:
- Red apples
- blood oranges
- red grapes
- They act as an antioxidant
- Improve heart health vision health,
- boost the immune system.
- Reduce the risk of some cancers.
- Maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels
- Improve heart health
- reduce the risk of some cancers
- inhibit tumor growth.
- Green apples
- They serve as an antioxidant anti-aging
- Improve memory function
- reduce the risk of some cancers.
Conclusion: Food rich in phytochemicals are very important for your health. They have numerous health benefits. Fresh, colorful fruits and vegetables are the best way to prevent cancer and many other diseases.
We recommend reading: